Ergo regularly conducts journalist studies for organisations in various sectors. In these studies we speak with specialised (trade) journalists (journals, radio/TV, trade magazines, news sites), usually in the form of telephone depth interviews.
The central topic of conversation is the press communication of our primaries. In addition the developments in the sector and the performance of organsiations within the sector ar discussed. Ergo conducts this type of research on an ad-hoc basis as well as in periodic multi-client projects.
Ergo conducts multi client journalist studies in the following sectors:
- International co-operation and development (Doctors without Borders, Cordaid, Oxfam Novib, Ministery of Foreign Affairs and others)
- Traffic and transportation (BOVAG-umbrella organisation automotive industry, Dutch Railways, ANWB Ttriple A), Ministery of Traffic and Water infrastructure and others)
- Energy (NUON, Electrabel, GasTerra and others)
- Nature conservation & Environment (various private nature conservation and environmental organisations, Ministry of Envronment, Ministry of Agriciulture)
- Police & Justice (Dutch National Police Corps, CRI (Dutch Interpol branch), individual police corps)
- Spatial Planning and Housing (Home Owners Association, Ministry of Urban planning and Environment)